We're excited to have Sonic flash Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Happy editing!-- Sarah Manley
1. Give me bureaucrat rights and I'll consider. (JK XP)
2. Ask Morff on SNN for help.
2. Makes sense.
Glad I can help! BTW, I'm planning on a background based on Ultimate Flash Sonic, Sonic on the left and Tails on the right. What do you think? -- Shadowunleashed13"I am...none of me..." 14:10, September 26, 2012 (UTC)
So you want the word "over" at the end, so it kind of looks like "SonicXover"? My first thought is that I probably can't do this, but I'll try my best, though. -- Shadowunleashed13"I am...none of me..." 17:31, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
UPDATE: I found the right font (yes!). The only problem will be coloring and positioning, both of which I'll try to figure out. -- Shadowunleashed13"I am...none of me..." 18:28, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
How about this one:
Um...I can change the color of the Sonic X part of the logo, but not the color of the sparks...I can change the wooden background to a black (or blue) background, too: that'll tone down the brightness. If I change the "over", it'll have to be a completely different style. -- Shadowunleashed13"I am...none of me..." 01:57, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
Here it is, I guess...
Can I be an admin? I can help this wiki, since I like Flash Sonic games, and I can help this wiki, though it hasn't been edited in a while. --Speedy: "Knight of the Wind" 19:14, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
Something I need to ask... Edit
Okay, this may or may not come to a surprise to you, depending on if you've been browsing my talk page lately. A few days ago, Le Solace gave me the impression that he was "nudging" me to run for administrator. Well, I answered that I would probably not run anytime in the near future, but he still got me thinking. So I want your opinion, specifically on these issues:
- How would you vote? If so, why? (No bias)
- How do you think others would vote, and why?
- Any other deciding factors?
- And overall, what is the best reason and the worst reason I should or should not become an admin?
12 Days of SNN SubmissionsEdit
Day 1. --Sacorguy79